:: SellingSell online and in print
- PUBLICATION DEADLINES
- Waukesha Now - Monday 2 PM
- Mukwonago Chief - Monday 2PM
- Jefferson County Advertiser - Wednesday 2 PM
- Kettle Moraine Sunday - Wednesday 2 PM
- Lake Country Sunday - Wednesday 3 PM
- Kettle Moraine Index - Monday 3 PM
- Lake Country Reporter - Monday 3 PM
- Oconomowoc Focus - Monday 3 PM
- Sussex Sun - Thursday 3 PM
- Tuesday Living (Lake Country Reporter & Oconomowoc Focus) - Thursday 3 PM
- Remember to include your contact information. Be as accessible as possible.
- Clearly state your price. The price of an item is probably one of the most important factors to classified ad readers.
- Don't use abbreviations unless it's necessary. An abbreviation you use might be perfectly clear to you, but someone else might have no idea what it means.
- Ads that show the price are the ones that get results! Also, giving a price helps you to attract customers who are in your price range.
- Use A Prominent Headline: Choose the main benefit of your merchandise and feature it in a compelling headline. Avoid generalized quality claims.
- Make Your Copy Complete: Complete sentences are easier to read than a series of phrases and random words.
- Specify Branded Merchandise: If you're offering a name brand, be sure to state this fact in your classified ad copy.
- Use a Simple Layout : Classified listings should not be crossword puzzles. A good ad layout carries the reader's eye through headline, art, copy, price, advertiser's name, and phone number.
- Use a Dominate Element: A large visual or headline means your ad will be noticed.
- Let White Space Work For You: This is an important layout element in classified advertising because the average page is heavy with small type.
- Urge The Reader To Act Now: Every ad should include a strong bid for action. Stimulate prompt action by using such phrases as: "This Week Only."
- If you are selling personal items, like used cars, cameras etc., provide details description of the item, its selling price, and your contact information.
- Include online in your ad schedule: many people, whether they read the paper or not, have access to the internet. Its fast, easy, and you can specialize your search.
- Look through the Lake Country. If you see a Classified ad that catches your attention, consider running something similar.
- Organize your thoughts before you call to place your Classified ad. If you have the important information written down, you won't forget a necessary detail.
- There is a 10 word minimum for placing a website into an advertisement.
- What will give me the fastest results?
- Ads that have graphics and bold tend to attract more readers and typically get more response.
- What are the deadlines for advertising?
- 11 a.m. one day prior to publication Monday through Saturday.
- 4 p.m. Thursday for Sunday Real Estate & Statewide coverage.
- 4 p.m. on Friday for all other Sunday categories and for Monday.
- How can I pay for my ad?
- All ads will need to be paid in advance through the site using debit or credit card.
- If I am a business advertiser, can I use this site to enter my ads?
- No, please call 262-367-3272 for the best service and options.
- Can I change my ad while it is running?
- Yes. Minor changes such as a price or a phone number can be made mid-run by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 262-367-3272.
- What is the deadline to cancel an ad?
- Deadlines for cancellation are the same as for placing ads. See above.
- Can I cancel my ad before it starts in the paper?
- Yes. To cancel an ad that has NOT YET PUBLISHED, you must call 262-367-3272prior to the deadline for the next day's paper for any refund to be issued (see above for times)
- Can I cancel my ad once it has started and have achieved the desired results?
- Yes. You can cancel an ad currently running by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 262-367-3272.
- Please refer to your ad number when canceling. All ads are flat rated, therefore, there is no refund once the ad has started it's run.
- To place your newspaper ad over the phone or if you are a business, please call the Lake Country Classified Advertising Department at 414 224-2121.
- To discuss your online ad over the phone, please call the Lake Country Online Advertising Department at 414 225-5067.
- Employment - 301 - EOE
- Employment - 307 - Schools, Etc
- Employment - 308 - Resumes, Services, Etc.
- Employment - 316 - Career Fairs
- Employment - 317 - Child Care Wanted
- Employment - 318 - Child Care Offered
- Employment - 319 - Property Management
- Employment - 320 - Summer Employment
- Employment - 322 - Holiday Employment
- Employment - 324 - Part - Time Employment
- Employment - 325 - Agents, Distributors
- Employment - 326 - Office and Clerical
- Employment - 327 - Managerial
- Employment - 328 - Health Care
- Employment - 329 - Professional - Technical
- Employment - 330 - Sales and Marketing
- Employment - 331 - Skilled Trades
- Employment - 332 - Miscellaneous Employment
- Employment - 334 - Restaurants - Hospitality
- Employment - 335 - Retail Help
- Employment - 337 - Farm Help
- Employment - 355 - Employment Services
- Merchandise - 201 - Seasonal Specialities
- Merchandise - 202 - Wanted to Buy
- Merchandise - 203 - Travel-Tours; Tickets
- Merchandise - 204 - Great Deals
- Merchandise - 205 - Deals and Steals
- Merchandise - 206 - Barter Swap
- Merchandise - 207 - Free Stuff
- Merchandise - 209 - Pets, Dogs, Etc.
- Merchandise - 212 - Horses, Livestock, Etc.
- Merchandise - 213 - Hay and Feed
- Merchandise - 215 - Farm Machinery
- Merchandise - 217 - Items $100 Or Less
- Merchandise - 218 - Good Things to Eat
- Merchandise - 221 - Antiques, Collectibles, Craft Fairs
- Merchandise - 222 - Crafts
- Merchandise - 224 - Coins, Stamps, Etc.
- Merchandise - 227 - TV, Stereo, Electronic
- Merchandise - 230 - Musical Instruments
- Merchandise - 233 - Boats, Motors, Etc.
- Merchandise - 234 - Storage
- Merchandise - 236 - Campers, Trailers, Etc.
- Merchandise - 239 - Bicycles
- Merchandise - 241 - Sports Memorabilia
- Merchandise - 242 - Sporting Goods
- Merchandise - 243 - Snowmobiles
- Merchandise - 245 - Aviation, Etc.
- Merchandise - 246 - Medical-Health Supplies
- Merchandise - 247 - Spas, Hot Tubs, etc.
- Merchandise - 248 - Miscellaneous for Sale
- Merchandise - 249 - Rummage, Garage Sales, Etc.
- Merchandise - 250 - Estate Sales
- Merchandise - 251 - Auctions
- Merchandise - 254 - Household Goods
- Merchandise - 257 - Lawn and Garden
- Merchandise - 258 - Snow Blowers
- Merchandise - 260 - Plumbing and Heating
- Merchandise - 263 - Building Materials
- Merchandise - 264 - Firewood
- Merchandise - 266 - Christmas Trees
- Merchandise - 269 - Machinery and Tools
- Merchandise - 270 - Heavy Equipment
- Merchandise - 275 - Business Equipment
- Merchandise - 277 - Computers
- Obituaries - 5 - Death Notices
- Obituaries - 10 - Card of Thanks
- Obituaries - 15 - In Memoriam
- Obituaries - 20 - Florists
- Obituaries - 22 - Catering
- Obituaries - 25 - Cemetery-Crypts
- Obituaries - 27 - Caskets, Urns, etc.
- Obituaries - 30 - Funeral Directors
- Obituaries - 35 - Probate, Wills, etc.
- Obituaries - 36 - Related Good and Services
- Public Notice - 101 - Engagements
- Public Notice - 102 - Weddings
- Public Notice - 103 - Anniversaries
- Public Notice - 104 - Birthdays
- Public Notice - 105 - Birth Announcements
- Public Notice - 106 - Retirements
- Public Notice - 107 - Graduations
- Public Notice - 108 - Congratulations
- Public Notice - 109 - Announcements
- Public Notice - 115 - Talent
- Public Notice - 118 - Reunions
- Public Notice - 120 - Lost
- Public Notice - 121 - Cemetery Lots
- Public Notice - 125 - Found
- Public Notice - 126 - Coming Events
- Public Notice - 127 - Lodge and Club Notices
- Public Notice - 128 - Community Events
- Public Notice - 130 - Pet Celebrations
- Public Notice - 132 - Personals
- Public Notice - 134 - Special Occasions
- Public Notice - 135 - Business Personals
- Public Notice - 140 - Special Notices
- Public Notice - 150 - Business Opportunities-Franchises
- Public Notice - 152 - Businesses for Sale
- Public Notice - 155 - Money Wanted
- Public Notice - 175 - Legal Notices
- Public Notice - 180 - Santa's Specials
- Real Estate - 601 - Real Estate Financial Services
- Real Estate - 602 - Realtors
- Real Estate - 603 - Real Estate Service
- Real Estate - 612 - Condominiums
- Real Estate - 615 - Open Houses
- Real Estate - 619 - North Shore
- Real Estate - 620 - East-East Suburban
- Real Estate - 621 - Brown Deer Glendale
- Real Estate - 622 - Ozaukee County Area
- Real Estate - 623 - Sheboygan County
- Real Estate - 624 - North Side
- Real Estate - 626 - Northwest-Suburban
- Real Estate - 628 - Menomonee Falls Area
- Real Estate - 630 - Washington County
- Real Estate - 632 - West and Wauwatosa
- Real Estate - 634 - Brookfield, Elm Grove
- Real Estate - 635 - Waukesha County North
- Real Estate - 636 - City of Waukesha
- Real Estate - 637 - Waukesha County South
- Real Estate - 638 - Jefferson and Dodge Counties
- Real Estate - 639 - Walworth County
- Real Estate - 640 - South Side
- Real Estate - 642 - Southeast Suburban
- Real Estate - 644 - Southwest- West Allis
- Real Estate - 646 - Southwest Suburban
- Real Estate - 648 - New Berlin-Muskego
- Real Estate - 649 - Western Racine County
- Real Estate - 650 - Racine, Kenosha Counties
- Real Estate - 651 - Lake and Country
- Real Estate - 652 - Milwaukee Value Homes Under $50,000
- Real Estate - 653 - Mobile-Manufactured Homes
- Real Estate - 654 - Wisconsin Outlying Counties
- Real Estate - 655 - For Sale By Owner
- Real Estate - 657 - R.E. U.S.A.
- Real Estate - 659 - Farms
- Real Estate - 660 - Lots, Acreage
- Real Estate - 663 - Investment Property
- Real Estate - 666 - Business Property
- Real Estate - 669 - Industrial Property Sale/Lease
- Real Estate - 675 - R.E. Sell, Trade, Etc.
- Real Estate - 678 - Real Estate Wanted
- Rentals - 501 - EOH
- Rentals - 502 - Rooms-Downtown
- Rentals - 503 - Rooms-East
- Rentals - 504 - Rooms-North
- Rentals - 505 - Rooms-West
- Rentals - 506 - Rooms-South
- Rentals - 507 - Rooms-Suburban
- Rentals - 508 - Roommates, Etc.
- Rentals - 510 - Furnished Rentals
- Rentals - 515 - Senior Living
- Rentals - 518 - Apts.-Downtown
- Rentals - 519 - Apts.-North Shore
- Rentals - 520 - Apts.-East Suburban
- Rentals - 521 - Apts.-Brown Deer, Glendale
- Rentals - 522 - Apts.-Ozaukee Co.
- Rentals - 523 - Apts.-Sheboygan Co.
- Rentals - 524 - Apts.-North
- Rentals - 526 - Apts.-Milwaukee Northwest
- Rentals - 528 - Apts.-Menomenee Falls
- Rentals - 530 - Apts.-Washington Co.
- Rentals - 532 - Apts.-West, Wauwatosa
- Rentals - 534 - Apts.-Brookfield, Elm Grove
- Rentals - 535 - Apts.-Waukesha Co. North
- Rentals - 536 - Apts.-City of Waukesha
- Rentals - 537 - Apts.-Waukesha Co. South
- Rentals - 538 - Apts.-Jefferson, Dodge Co.
- Rentals - 540 - Apts.-South
- Rentals - 542 - Apts.-Southeast, Suburban
- Rentals - 544 - Apts.-Southwest, West Allis
- Rentals - 546 - Apts.-Milwaukee-Southwest
- Rentals - 548 - Apts.-New Berlin, Muskego
- Rentals - 549 - Apts.-Western Racine Co.
- Rentals - 550 - Apts.-Racine, Kenosha Co.
- Rentals - 552 - Apts.-Outlying Counties
- Rentals - 556 - Houses, Condos, Townhouses-City
- Rentals - 558 - Houses, Condos, Townhouses-Suburban
- Rentals - 560 - Housing Rent or Sale
- Rentals - 561 - Flats/Apts
- Rentals - 563 - Rental Agencies
- Rentals - 566 - Vacation Rentals
- Rentals - 567 - Time Share, etc.
- Rentals - 569 - Wanted to Rent
- Rentals - 572 - Business, Office Rentals
- Rentals - 578 - Miscellaneous Rentals
- Transportation - 411 - Automotive Services
- Transportation - 413 - Sport Utility Vehicles
- Transportation - 415 - Vans, Pick-ups
- Transportation - 418 - Mini-vans
- Transportation - 420 - Trucks, trailers, Etc.
- Transportation - 425 - Autos Wanted
- Transportation - 430 - Auto Parts - Services
- Transportation - 433 - Automotive Miscellaneous
- Transportation - 435 - Motorcycles, Etc.
- Transportation - 445 - Sports Cars
- Transportation - 448 - Classic Cars
- Transportation - 455 - Station Wagons
- Transportation - 460 - Automobiles for Sale
- Transportation - 465 - Convertibles
- Transportation - 468 - Vehicles For Rent
To place your newspaper ad over the phone or if you are a business, please call the Lake County Classified Advertising Department at 262-367-3272.
To discuss your online ad over the phone, please call the Lake County Online Advertising Department at 262-367-3272.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Open House May 1st-4th, 10am -3pm or by appointment 262-534-7425 Open House May 1st-4th, 10-3 or by appt. N6213 W. Lakeshore Dr., Burlington. Lake view 3BR, 2BA. $182,250. 3.25% assumable loan available. Pics on zillow.com. (262)534-7425
Wood and electric Fireplaces, Central AC,& heating and vac system (upper and lower),
Installed shared Security System in house & garage, Coran countertops and tiled floor kitchen, Access to gas & electric for stove. Carpeted Floors in family room and living room only. Bedrooms, dining area and hallway upstairs are all hardwood floors. Tiled basement..
Large Decks front and back of house,
6’ Privacy Fenced in Yard, Dog Kennel and doggie door access.
Detached Garage 24’ x 42’ ,
Spare room in basement,.
Tile Floors in kitchen, basement,––
½ block from beach .
School District: Burlington
Floors: Raised ranch Balcony, Basement,
Lot Size: 0.49 Acre
Description: Raised ranch in Honey Lake Subdivision (large finished, walk out basement), with lake views of Honey Lake in Walworth county. No auto emissions.
3.25 % assumable loan up to $151,000.
Features: Heated garage with air-conditioned office ( Up to 4 phone lines available) office area 24' x 12" in rear of garage with its’ own entrance with available heat source. Greenhouse is attached to garage with heat vent fan and water container storage.
House has 100 amp service plus another panel that can handle a tanning bed and hot tub.
Garage has 220 – with separate utilities.
Doggie door located in basement that leads to dog kennel. Lots of storage inside and outside of house. Installed security system, home and garage.
6' high wooden privacy fencing in back, kennel area and side yard. New well and hot water heater. Includes Culligan water softener, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, central Vac system. Wood and electric fireplaces, Large wooden decks front and back of house Shed in back of garage. Septic. Natural gas furnace and water heater.
Includes Refrigerator - dishwasher and microwave.
$25 yearly association fees. 2013 taxes were around $3,045.
2007 Saturn Sky
- 5 Speed Manual
- 2.4 L 4 Cyl DOHC
- 20/28 MPG (city/hwy)
Greenfield: 3755 S. 33rd St. 3 Greenfield: 3755 S. 33rd St. 3BR 1BA $139,900 OPEN HOUSE 4/27 10-4pm! Move in ready, Remodeled kitchen. 262-366-5724 See full ad...
Manager Trainee Great benefits Manager Trainee Great benefits and earning potential. Career opportunites available upon completion of training program. Bachelor's degree in a business field required. Must be open to relocation. Add'l $2.50 per hour for weekend hours. Apply in person at: 10925 W. Speedway Dr. Franklin, WI 53132 See full ad...
Morning Stock Crew 5 AM-9AM. 4 Morning Stock Crew 5 AM-9AM. 4 or 5 days/week. You Choose! Apply in person at: 10925 W. Speedway Dr. Franklin, WI 53132 See full ad...
Part Time Positions Available: Part Time Positions Available: Building Materials, Hardware, Electrical, Millwork, Wallcoverings, and Plumbing. Must have excellent people skills and be detail oriented. Retail experience preferred, but not required. Flexible schedule and benefits available. Add'l $2.50 per hour for weekend hours. Apply in person at: 10925 W. Speedway Dr. Franklin, WI 53132 See full ad...
EARN $417 IN 3 DAYS High-Payin EARN $417 IN 3 DAYS High-Paying, Part-time Jobs at Roundy's Roundy's is looking for part-time ORDER SELECTORS to work at our Distribution Center in Oconomowoc. Apply on-line at: jobs.roundys.com Or apply in person at: 1111 E. Delafield Rd. Oconomowoc, WI Earn $12.80/hr for Weekday Shifts and $14/ hr for Weekend Shifts. Plus, there's an incentive of up to an addi-tional $5/hr. Applicants must be 18 or older, available to work two or three 8-hr shifts per week, including one on the weekend. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Strength & endurance testing, drug screen, and background checks will be administered. Roundy's is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encourage to apply. See full ad...
Luxurious Upper Michigan lakefront home! This absolutely stunning, newer home offers more than 4,200 square feet of exquisite living space, situated on more than 2 acres with beautiful frontage on Hamilton Lake! Featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, it also offers surround sound system throughout home and garage, finished lower level walkout with in-floor heat, hammered copper fireplace, 4+ car attached garage with in-floor heat and 14x20 rec room above, jet showers in all bathrooms, 2 wet bars, Pergo flooring, 3 patios, deck, covered porch, plus a dock and boathouse! See full ad...
Cruz Landscape Company Cruz Landscape Company
We specialize in the following:
-Tree & Brush Removal
-New or existing homes
-Tractor & Track loader work
If you are looking for a knowledgeable landscape contractor with over 30 years experience, please feel free to contact us.
414-545-1192 See full ad...
Fri 11-5; Sat 10-4; Sun 10-2. Fri 11-5; Sat 10-4; Sun 10-2. 4/25-27. N7329 County Rd. CJ, Crystal Lake, WI. Hwy 57 to J, west on J to Junction w/ C, north on CJ.
Complete closing of a custom lake home filled with antiques, new and nearly new high-end items. Sale includes: Antique English travel writing box, English fireplace fender, andirons, 3 sofas, side chairs (upholstered, leather, needlepoint), tambour desk, Victorian table, painted hutch, various tables and lamps, lawyer chairs, large copper vessels, Tommy Bahama desk and chair, needlepoint pillows, Art work, tribal art mask, area rugs, china, crystal, Waterford, silver & sterling, W.M.F. pitcher and jardinière. Chef’s kitchen filled with kitchenware, glassware, trays and large platters, barware, small appliances. Large mink throw-custom made by Harrods, London. Fine linens. Designer women's clothing (sizes 12/14), designer shoes (size 10), purses. Silk flower arrangements, flat screen TVs, wrought-iron outdoor furniture, Lloyd Flander outdoor wicker chairs, Sunbrella cushions, portable teak bar, gardening items, pots of various sizes, gas grill, bike, canoe, dehumidifier, refrigerator. Fabulous blend of antiques and furnishing from all over the world. For more information, contact Karen: 414.702.3625 See full ad...