:: SellingSell online and in print
- PUBLICATION DEADLINES
- Waukesha Now - Monday 2 PM
- Mukwonago Chief - Monday 2PM
- Jefferson County Advertiser - Wednesday 2 PM
- Kettle Moraine Sunday - Wednesday 2 PM
- Lake Country Sunday - Wednesday 3 PM
- Kettle Moraine Index - Monday 3 PM
- Lake Country Reporter - Monday 3 PM
- Oconomowoc Focus - Monday 3 PM
- Sussex Sun - Thursday 3 PM
- Tuesday Living (Lake Country Reporter & Oconomowoc Focus) - Thursday 3 PM
- Remember to include your contact information. Be as accessible as possible.
- Clearly state your price. The price of an item is probably one of the most important factors to classified ad readers.
- Don't use abbreviations unless it's necessary. An abbreviation you use might be perfectly clear to you, but someone else might have no idea what it means.
- Ads that show the price are the ones that get results! Also, giving a price helps you to attract customers who are in your price range.
- Use A Prominent Headline: Choose the main benefit of your merchandise and feature it in a compelling headline. Avoid generalized quality claims.
- Make Your Copy Complete: Complete sentences are easier to read than a series of phrases and random words.
- Specify Branded Merchandise: If you're offering a name brand, be sure to state this fact in your classified ad copy.
- Use a Simple Layout : Classified listings should not be crossword puzzles. A good ad layout carries the reader's eye through headline, art, copy, price, advertiser's name, and phone number.
- Use a Dominate Element: A large visual or headline means your ad will be noticed.
- Let White Space Work For You: This is an important layout element in classified advertising because the average page is heavy with small type.
- Urge The Reader To Act Now: Every ad should include a strong bid for action. Stimulate prompt action by using such phrases as: "This Week Only."
- If you are selling personal items, like used cars, cameras etc., provide details description of the item, its selling price, and your contact information.
- Include online in your ad schedule: many people, whether they read the paper or not, have access to the internet. Its fast, easy, and you can specialize your search.
- Look through the Lake Country. If you see a Classified ad that catches your attention, consider running something similar.
- Organize your thoughts before you call to place your Classified ad. If you have the important information written down, you won't forget a necessary detail.
- There is a 10 word minimum for placing a website into an advertisement.
- What will give me the fastest results?
- Ads that have graphics and bold tend to attract more readers and typically get more response.
- What are the deadlines for advertising?
- 11 a.m. one day prior to publication Monday through Saturday.
- 4 p.m. Thursday for Sunday Real Estate & Statewide coverage.
- 4 p.m. on Friday for all other Sunday categories and for Monday.
- How can I pay for my ad?
- All ads will need to be paid in advance through the site using debit or credit card.
- If I am a business advertiser, can I use this site to enter my ads?
- No, please call 262-367-3272 for the best service and options.
- Can I change my ad while it is running?
- Yes. Minor changes such as a price or a phone number can be made mid-run by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 262-367-3272.
- What is the deadline to cancel an ad?
- Deadlines for cancellation are the same as for placing ads. See above.
- Can I cancel my ad before it starts in the paper?
- Yes. To cancel an ad that has NOT YET PUBLISHED, you must call 262-367-3272prior to the deadline for the next day's paper for any refund to be issued (see above for times)
- Can I cancel my ad once it has started and have achieved the desired results?
- Yes. You can cancel an ad currently running by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 262-367-3272.
- Please refer to your ad number when canceling. All ads are flat rated, therefore, there is no refund once the ad has started it's run.
- To place your newspaper ad over the phone or if you are a business, please call the Lake Country Classified Advertising Department at 414 224-2121.
- To discuss your online ad over the phone, please call the Lake Country Online Advertising Department at 414 225-5067.
- Employment - 301 - EOE
- Employment - 307 - Schools, Etc
- Employment - 308 - Resumes, Services, Etc.
- Employment - 316 - Career Fairs
- Employment - 317 - Child Care Wanted
- Employment - 318 - Child Care Offered
- Employment - 319 - Property Management
- Employment - 320 - Summer Employment
- Employment - 322 - Holiday Employment
- Employment - 324 - Part - Time Employment
- Employment - 325 - Agents, Distributors
- Employment - 326 - Office and Clerical
- Employment - 327 - Managerial
- Employment - 328 - Health Care
- Employment - 329 - Professional - Technical
- Employment - 330 - Sales and Marketing
- Employment - 331 - Skilled Trades
- Employment - 332 - Miscellaneous Employment
- Employment - 334 - Restaurants - Hospitality
- Employment - 335 - Retail Help
- Employment - 337 - Farm Help
- Employment - 355 - Employment Services
- Merchandise - 201 - Seasonal Specialities
- Merchandise - 202 - Wanted to Buy
- Merchandise - 203 - Travel-Tours; Tickets
- Merchandise - 204 - Great Deals
- Merchandise - 205 - Deals and Steals
- Merchandise - 206 - Barter Swap
- Merchandise - 207 - Free Stuff
- Merchandise - 209 - Pets, Dogs, Etc.
- Merchandise - 212 - Horses, Livestock, Etc.
- Merchandise - 213 - Hay and Feed
- Merchandise - 215 - Farm Machinery
- Merchandise - 217 - Items $100 Or Less
- Merchandise - 218 - Good Things to Eat
- Merchandise - 221 - Antiques, Collectibles, Craft Fairs
- Merchandise - 222 - Crafts
- Merchandise - 224 - Coins, Stamps, Etc.
- Merchandise - 227 - TV, Stereo, Electronic
- Merchandise - 230 - Musical Instruments
- Merchandise - 233 - Boats, Motors, Etc.
- Merchandise - 234 - Storage
- Merchandise - 236 - Campers, Trailers, Etc.
- Merchandise - 239 - Bicycles
- Merchandise - 241 - Sports Memorabilia
- Merchandise - 242 - Sporting Goods
- Merchandise - 243 - Snowmobiles
- Merchandise - 245 - Aviation, Etc.
- Merchandise - 246 - Medical-Health Supplies
- Merchandise - 247 - Spas, Hot Tubs, etc.
- Merchandise - 248 - Miscellaneous for Sale
- Merchandise - 249 - Rummage, Garage Sales, Etc.
- Merchandise - 250 - Estate Sales
- Merchandise - 251 - Auctions
- Merchandise - 254 - Household Goods
- Merchandise - 257 - Lawn and Garden
- Merchandise - 258 - Snow Blowers
- Merchandise - 260 - Plumbing and Heating
- Merchandise - 263 - Building Materials
- Merchandise - 264 - Firewood
- Merchandise - 266 - Christmas Trees
- Merchandise - 269 - Machinery and Tools
- Merchandise - 270 - Heavy Equipment
- Merchandise - 275 - Business Equipment
- Merchandise - 277 - Computers
- Obituaries - 5 - Death Notices
- Obituaries - 10 - Card of Thanks
- Obituaries - 15 - In Memoriam
- Obituaries - 20 - Florists
- Obituaries - 22 - Catering
- Obituaries - 25 - Cemetery-Crypts
- Obituaries - 27 - Caskets, Urns, etc.
- Obituaries - 30 - Funeral Directors
- Obituaries - 35 - Probate, Wills, etc.
- Obituaries - 36 - Related Good and Services
- Public Notice - 101 - Engagements
- Public Notice - 102 - Weddings
- Public Notice - 103 - Anniversaries
- Public Notice - 104 - Birthdays
- Public Notice - 105 - Birth Announcements
- Public Notice - 106 - Retirements
- Public Notice - 107 - Graduations
- Public Notice - 108 - Congratulations
- Public Notice - 109 - Announcements
- Public Notice - 115 - Talent
- Public Notice - 118 - Reunions
- Public Notice - 120 - Lost
- Public Notice - 121 - Cemetery Lots
- Public Notice - 125 - Found
- Public Notice - 126 - Coming Events
- Public Notice - 127 - Lodge and Club Notices
- Public Notice - 128 - Community Events
- Public Notice - 130 - Pet Celebrations
- Public Notice - 132 - Personals
- Public Notice - 134 - Special Occasions
- Public Notice - 135 - Business Personals
- Public Notice - 140 - Special Notices
- Public Notice - 150 - Business Opportunities-Franchises
- Public Notice - 152 - Businesses for Sale
- Public Notice - 155 - Money Wanted
- Public Notice - 175 - Legal Notices
- Public Notice - 180 - Santa's Specials
- Real Estate - 601 - Real Estate Financial Services
- Real Estate - 602 - Realtors
- Real Estate - 603 - Real Estate Service
- Real Estate - 612 - Condominiums
- Real Estate - 615 - Open Houses
- Real Estate - 619 - North Shore
- Real Estate - 620 - East-East Suburban
- Real Estate - 621 - Brown Deer Glendale
- Real Estate - 622 - Ozaukee County Area
- Real Estate - 623 - Sheboygan County
- Real Estate - 624 - North Side
- Real Estate - 626 - Northwest-Suburban
- Real Estate - 628 - Menomonee Falls Area
- Real Estate - 630 - Washington County
- Real Estate - 632 - West and Wauwatosa
- Real Estate - 634 - Brookfield, Elm Grove
- Real Estate - 635 - Waukesha County North
- Real Estate - 636 - City of Waukesha
- Real Estate - 637 - Waukesha County South
- Real Estate - 638 - Jefferson and Dodge Counties
- Real Estate - 639 - Walworth County
- Real Estate - 640 - South Side
- Real Estate - 642 - Southeast Suburban
- Real Estate - 644 - Southwest- West Allis
- Real Estate - 646 - Southwest Suburban
- Real Estate - 648 - New Berlin-Muskego
- Real Estate - 649 - Western Racine County
- Real Estate - 650 - Racine, Kenosha Counties
- Real Estate - 651 - Lake and Country
- Real Estate - 652 - Milwaukee Value Homes Under $50,000
- Real Estate - 653 - Mobile-Manufactured Homes
- Real Estate - 654 - Wisconsin Outlying Counties
- Real Estate - 655 - For Sale By Owner
- Real Estate - 657 - R.E. U.S.A.
- Real Estate - 659 - Farms
- Real Estate - 660 - Lots, Acreage
- Real Estate - 663 - Investment Property
- Real Estate - 666 - Business Property
- Real Estate - 669 - Industrial Property Sale/Lease
- Real Estate - 675 - R.E. Sell, Trade, Etc.
- Real Estate - 678 - Real Estate Wanted
- Rentals - 501 - EOH
- Rentals - 502 - Rooms-Downtown
- Rentals - 503 - Rooms-East
- Rentals - 504 - Rooms-North
- Rentals - 505 - Rooms-West
- Rentals - 506 - Rooms-South
- Rentals - 507 - Rooms-Suburban
- Rentals - 508 - Roommates, Etc.
- Rentals - 510 - Furnished Rentals
- Rentals - 515 - Senior Living
- Rentals - 518 - Apts.-Downtown
- Rentals - 519 - Apts.-North Shore
- Rentals - 520 - Apts.-East Suburban
- Rentals - 521 - Apts.-Brown Deer, Glendale
- Rentals - 522 - Apts.-Ozaukee Co.
- Rentals - 523 - Apts.-Sheboygan Co.
- Rentals - 524 - Apts.-North
- Rentals - 526 - Apts.-Milwaukee Northwest
- Rentals - 528 - Apts.-Menomenee Falls
- Rentals - 530 - Apts.-Washington Co.
- Rentals - 532 - Apts.-West, Wauwatosa
- Rentals - 534 - Apts.-Brookfield, Elm Grove
- Rentals - 535 - Apts.-Waukesha Co. North
- Rentals - 536 - Apts.-City of Waukesha
- Rentals - 537 - Apts.-Waukesha Co. South
- Rentals - 538 - Apts.-Jefferson, Dodge Co.
- Rentals - 540 - Apts.-South
- Rentals - 542 - Apts.-Southeast, Suburban
- Rentals - 544 - Apts.-Southwest, West Allis
- Rentals - 546 - Apts.-Milwaukee-Southwest
- Rentals - 548 - Apts.-New Berlin, Muskego
- Rentals - 549 - Apts.-Western Racine Co.
- Rentals - 550 - Apts.-Racine, Kenosha Co.
- Rentals - 552 - Apts.-Outlying Counties
- Rentals - 556 - Houses, Condos, Townhouses-City
- Rentals - 558 - Houses, Condos, Townhouses-Suburban
- Rentals - 560 - Housing Rent or Sale
- Rentals - 561 - Flats/Apts
- Rentals - 563 - Rental Agencies
- Rentals - 566 - Vacation Rentals
- Rentals - 567 - Time Share, etc.
- Rentals - 569 - Wanted to Rent
- Rentals - 572 - Business, Office Rentals
- Rentals - 578 - Miscellaneous Rentals
- Transportation - 411 - Automotive Services
- Transportation - 413 - Sport Utility Vehicles
- Transportation - 415 - Vans, Pick-ups
- Transportation - 418 - Mini-vans
- Transportation - 420 - Trucks, trailers, Etc.
- Transportation - 425 - Autos Wanted
- Transportation - 430 - Auto Parts - Services
- Transportation - 433 - Automotive Miscellaneous
- Transportation - 435 - Motorcycles, Etc.
- Transportation - 445 - Sports Cars
- Transportation - 448 - Classic Cars
- Transportation - 455 - Station Wagons
- Transportation - 460 - Automobiles for Sale
- Transportation - 465 - Convertibles
- Transportation - 468 - Vehicles For Rent
To place your newspaper ad over the phone or if you are a business, please call the Lake County Classified Advertising Department at 262-367-3272.
To discuss your online ad over the phone, please call the Lake County Online Advertising Department at 262-367-3272.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
NAGAWICKA LAKE APTS: 2BR, 1.5 BA with boat slips NAGAWICKA LAKE APTS: 2BR, 1.5 BA, incl dock & GA, $1200/mo. & $1250/mo.(heat incl.) Avail. 10/1: Multi-level apartment and townhouse style apartment on spacious 3.5 acres in northwoods setting in Delafield (Hartland address). Close to downtowns of Delafield and Hartland and schools. Arrowhead school district. Multi-level unit is 1600 sq. feet with walkout to patio and backyard to lake. Boat slips included. Townhouse apartment is 1100 sq. feet with walkout patio. Garage and surface parking available. At the end of Kettle Cove Court, just off of Nagawicka Road. Close to Vettleson Rd leading to both downtowns. Units are in separate buildings. Part of 2 building complex with 4 apartments in each building. Call Larry at 414-322-6333 for further information and showing of units. See full ad...
Spacious 2 BR Upper Modern, Efficient Available Now DOGS OK! Beautiful, Spacious Newly Remodeled 2 Bedroom Upper on Quiet Residential Bayview Street. Appliances Included Central air, Airport sound proofing Insulation package Newer double paned energy efficient windows. Brand New carpets. Balcony fenced in yard.Washer and Dryer hook ups. DOGS OK (NO CATS) Contact Steve for a private showing or come to our OPEN HOUSE Sunday September 28th 2pm to 4pm See full ad...
SNOWBIRDS - Sedona Arizona Enjoy - Red Rocks.Furnished,2100 sq.ft, condo, with views of red rocks. 8 month lease.Inquires/Pictures BrianSinnott@msn.com $2400 USD per month. See full ad...
Jackson Park: 2BR beautiful brick home, accessible to major highways, hospitals etc Jackson Park: 2BR brick home, appl incl., newly renovated, updated kitchen/bath. pet ok.$1450. Avail Oct/Nov. 608-844-4707 See full ad...
JULIE'S ANTIQUE AUCTION JULIE'S ANTIQUE AUCTION
MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 22nd - 6 PM
Preview 3-6 PM
Clifford's Supper Club-10418 W. Forest Home, Hales Corners, WI
OPEN TO PUBLIC-GREAT SOURCE FOR EBAY SELLERS
SEE AUCTION SECTION for information!
or www.juliesauctions.com for complete details! See full ad...
PUBLIC AUCTION JULIE'S PUBLIC AUCTION
JULIE'S ANTIQUE AUCTION
MONDAY-SEPTEMBER 22nd-6 PM
Preview 3-6 PM, Clifford's Supper Club
10418 W. Forest Home-Hales Corners, WI
ESTATE ANTIQUES INCLUDING: Reverse painted lamp, butternut wardrobe, early corner cupboard, two Karl Priebe gouache paintings, other art, decorated ovoid jug, spool cabinet, carved horses on wheels, root beer barrel dispenser, fire box, electric slot machine, pump organ, stained glass, Victorian partner's desk, early dough chest, cherry dropleaf table, other furniture, many clocks-banjo, wall & mantel, Artemide Nesso lamp, Reddy Kilowatt sign, duck decoys, Red Wing Greyline & other stoneware pitchers, sponge bowls, 17 bisque head and other dolls, Skookums, German tin & Chein windup ships, iron Arcade tractor, Marx Dick Tracy car, toy trucks, Victorian picture blocks, Chein roller coaster, mohair ride-on dog, Japan windup bears, 26" feather tree, paper mache pumpkins, top hat, postcard albums, trade cards, diecuts, WI circus posters, quality & costume jewelry, patch quilts, Nippon, Sleepy Eye pitcher, chocolate pots, canister set with wall coffee mill, Flow Blue, Wavecrest jar, barber bottles, enameled, vaseline & Carnival glass, Roseville, majolica, Mettlach & other steins, saxophones, mandolin, violin, electric guitar, flutes, clarinets, trumpets, Civil War discharge papers, iron still banks, sailboat model, Chinese doctor's doll, magic lantern, dentist's box & tools, pocket knives & MORE!
SEE WEBSITE: www.juliesauctions.com
RWA #57-RWA D.Carlson #372/Cash or check with drivers license/picture ID, $2 Registration fee/5.6% buyer fee/414-649-9940 See full ad...
51st S. 4200: 2BR., 51st S. 4200: 2BR., completely remodeled, new carpet, appl., AC, from $655. go to bglein.com. 414-305-1752 See full ad...
124th St. S. 1611: 124th St. S. 1611: Outstanding 2BR/HWFs Townhouse, Quiet 1.5BA, C/A, prkg, appl, large patio. prvt.bsmnt. $795. 414-651-3893 See full ad...
31st St. N. 609: 1BR - $505. 31st St. N. 609: 1BR - $505. Ask about specials. A/C. HEAT & APPLS Sec. Only $100-300. 414-344-6877 or 588-6681 See full ad...
Kinnickinnic S. 2867 - BAY Kinnickinnic S. 2867 - BAY PLAZA APTS * FREE HEAT & BASIC CABLE * Large, deluxe 2 BR, carpet, appl, A/C, newly painted, locked lobby with camera. Parking. Near Lake Michigan. $680 & up. Small dogs acceptable. 414-483-2332 See full ad...