:: SellingSell online and in print
- PUBLICATION DEADLINES
- Waukesha Now - Monday 2 PM
- Mukwonago Chief - Monday 2PM
- Jefferson County Advertiser - Wednesday 2 PM
- Kettle Moraine Sunday - Wednesday 2 PM
- Lake Country Sunday - Wednesday 3 PM
- Kettle Moraine Index - Monday 3 PM
- Lake Country Reporter - Monday 3 PM
- Oconomowoc Focus - Monday 3 PM
- Sussex Sun - Thursday 3 PM
- Tuesday Living (Lake Country Reporter & Oconomowoc Focus) - Thursday 3 PM
- Remember to include your contact information. Be as accessible as possible.
- Clearly state your price. The price of an item is probably one of the most important factors to classified ad readers.
- Don't use abbreviations unless it's necessary. An abbreviation you use might be perfectly clear to you, but someone else might have no idea what it means.
- Ads that show the price are the ones that get results! Also, giving a price helps you to attract customers who are in your price range.
- Use A Prominent Headline: Choose the main benefit of your merchandise and feature it in a compelling headline. Avoid generalized quality claims.
- Make Your Copy Complete: Complete sentences are easier to read than a series of phrases and random words.
- Specify Branded Merchandise: If you're offering a name brand, be sure to state this fact in your classified ad copy.
- Use a Simple Layout : Classified listings should not be crossword puzzles. A good ad layout carries the reader's eye through headline, art, copy, price, advertiser's name, and phone number.
- Use a Dominate Element: A large visual or headline means your ad will be noticed.
- Let White Space Work For You: This is an important layout element in classified advertising because the average page is heavy with small type.
- Urge The Reader To Act Now: Every ad should include a strong bid for action. Stimulate prompt action by using such phrases as: "This Week Only."
- If you are selling personal items, like used cars, cameras etc., provide details description of the item, its selling price, and your contact information.
- Include online in your ad schedule: many people, whether they read the paper or not, have access to the internet. Its fast, easy, and you can specialize your search.
- Look through the Lake Country. If you see a Classified ad that catches your attention, consider running something similar.
- Organize your thoughts before you call to place your Classified ad. If you have the important information written down, you won't forget a necessary detail.
- There is a 10 word minimum for placing a website into an advertisement.
- What will give me the fastest results?
- Ads that have graphics and bold tend to attract more readers and typically get more response.
- What are the deadlines for advertising?
- 11 a.m. one day prior to publication Monday through Saturday.
- 4 p.m. Thursday for Sunday Real Estate & Statewide coverage.
- 4 p.m. on Friday for all other Sunday categories and for Monday.
- How can I pay for my ad?
- All ads will need to be paid in advance through the site using debit or credit card.
- If I am a business advertiser, can I use this site to enter my ads?
- No, please call 262-367-3272 for the best service and options.
- Can I change my ad while it is running?
- Yes. Minor changes such as a price or a phone number can be made mid-run by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 262-367-3272.
- What is the deadline to cancel an ad?
- Deadlines for cancellation are the same as for placing ads. See above.
- Can I cancel my ad before it starts in the paper?
- Yes. To cancel an ad that has NOT YET PUBLISHED, you must call 262-367-3272prior to the deadline for the next day's paper for any refund to be issued (see above for times)
- Can I cancel my ad once it has started and have achieved the desired results?
- Yes. You can cancel an ad currently running by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 262-367-3272.
- Please refer to your ad number when canceling. All ads are flat rated, therefore, there is no refund once the ad has started it's run.
- To place your newspaper ad over the phone or if you are a business, please call the Lake Country Classified Advertising Department at 414 224-2121.
- To discuss your online ad over the phone, please call the Lake Country Online Advertising Department at 414 225-5067.
- Employment - 301 - EOE
- Employment - 307 - Schools, Etc
- Employment - 308 - Resumes, Services, Etc.
- Employment - 316 - Career Fairs
- Employment - 317 - Child Care Wanted
- Employment - 318 - Child Care Offered
- Employment - 319 - Property Management
- Employment - 320 - Summer Employment
- Employment - 322 - Holiday Employment
- Employment - 324 - Part - Time Employment
- Employment - 325 - Agents, Distributors
- Employment - 326 - Office and Clerical
- Employment - 327 - Managerial
- Employment - 328 - Health Care
- Employment - 329 - Professional - Technical
- Employment - 330 - Sales and Marketing
- Employment - 331 - Skilled Trades
- Employment - 332 - Miscellaneous Employment
- Employment - 334 - Restaurants - Hospitality
- Employment - 335 - Retail Help
- Employment - 337 - Farm Help
- Employment - 355 - Employment Services
- Merchandise - 201 - Seasonal Specialities
- Merchandise - 202 - Wanted to Buy
- Merchandise - 203 - Travel-Tours; Tickets
- Merchandise - 204 - Great Deals
- Merchandise - 205 - Deals and Steals
- Merchandise - 206 - Barter Swap
- Merchandise - 207 - Free Stuff
- Merchandise - 209 - Pets, Dogs, Etc.
- Merchandise - 212 - Horses, Livestock, Etc.
- Merchandise - 213 - Hay and Feed
- Merchandise - 215 - Farm Machinery
- Merchandise - 217 - Items $100 Or Less
- Merchandise - 218 - Good Things to Eat
- Merchandise - 221 - Antiques, Collectibles, Craft Fairs
- Merchandise - 222 - Crafts
- Merchandise - 224 - Coins, Stamps, Etc.
- Merchandise - 227 - TV, Stereo, Electronic
- Merchandise - 230 - Musical Instruments
- Merchandise - 233 - Boats, Motors, Etc.
- Merchandise - 234 - Storage
- Merchandise - 236 - Campers, Trailers, Etc.
- Merchandise - 239 - Bicycles
- Merchandise - 241 - Sports Memorabilia
- Merchandise - 242 - Sporting Goods
- Merchandise - 243 - Snowmobiles
- Merchandise - 245 - Aviation, Etc.
- Merchandise - 246 - Medical-Health Supplies
- Merchandise - 247 - Spas, Hot Tubs, etc.
- Merchandise - 248 - Miscellaneous for Sale
- Merchandise - 249 - Rummage, Garage Sales, Etc.
- Merchandise - 250 - Estate Sales
- Merchandise - 251 - Auctions
- Merchandise - 254 - Household Goods
- Merchandise - 257 - Lawn and Garden
- Merchandise - 258 - Snow Blowers
- Merchandise - 260 - Plumbing and Heating
- Merchandise - 263 - Building Materials
- Merchandise - 264 - Firewood
- Merchandise - 266 - Christmas Trees
- Merchandise - 269 - Machinery and Tools
- Merchandise - 270 - Heavy Equipment
- Merchandise - 275 - Business Equipment
- Merchandise - 277 - Computers
- Obituaries - 5 - Death Notices
- Obituaries - 10 - Card of Thanks
- Obituaries - 15 - In Memoriam
- Obituaries - 20 - Florists
- Obituaries - 22 - Catering
- Obituaries - 25 - Cemetery-Crypts
- Obituaries - 27 - Caskets, Urns, etc.
- Obituaries - 30 - Funeral Directors
- Obituaries - 35 - Probate, Wills, etc.
- Obituaries - 36 - Related Good and Services
- Public Notice - 101 - Engagements
- Public Notice - 102 - Weddings
- Public Notice - 103 - Anniversaries
- Public Notice - 104 - Birthdays
- Public Notice - 105 - Birth Announcements
- Public Notice - 106 - Retirements
- Public Notice - 107 - Graduations
- Public Notice - 108 - Congratulations
- Public Notice - 109 - Announcements
- Public Notice - 115 - Talent
- Public Notice - 118 - Reunions
- Public Notice - 120 - Lost
- Public Notice - 121 - Cemetery Lots
- Public Notice - 125 - Found
- Public Notice - 126 - Coming Events
- Public Notice - 127 - Lodge and Club Notices
- Public Notice - 128 - Community Events
- Public Notice - 130 - Pet Celebrations
- Public Notice - 132 - Personals
- Public Notice - 134 - Special Occasions
- Public Notice - 135 - Business Personals
- Public Notice - 140 - Special Notices
- Public Notice - 150 - Business Opportunities-Franchises
- Public Notice - 152 - Businesses for Sale
- Public Notice - 155 - Money Wanted
- Public Notice - 175 - Legal Notices
- Public Notice - 180 - Santa's Specials
- Real Estate - 601 - Real Estate Financial Services
- Real Estate - 602 - Realtors
- Real Estate - 603 - Real Estate Service
- Real Estate - 612 - Condominiums
- Real Estate - 615 - Open Houses
- Real Estate - 619 - North Shore
- Real Estate - 620 - East-East Suburban
- Real Estate - 621 - Brown Deer Glendale
- Real Estate - 622 - Ozaukee County Area
- Real Estate - 623 - Sheboygan County
- Real Estate - 624 - North Side
- Real Estate - 626 - Northwest-Suburban
- Real Estate - 628 - Menomonee Falls Area
- Real Estate - 630 - Washington County
- Real Estate - 632 - West and Wauwatosa
- Real Estate - 634 - Brookfield, Elm Grove
- Real Estate - 635 - Waukesha County North
- Real Estate - 636 - City of Waukesha
- Real Estate - 637 - Waukesha County South
- Real Estate - 638 - Jefferson and Dodge Counties
- Real Estate - 639 - Walworth County
- Real Estate - 640 - South Side
- Real Estate - 642 - Southeast Suburban
- Real Estate - 644 - Southwest- West Allis
- Real Estate - 646 - Southwest Suburban
- Real Estate - 648 - New Berlin-Muskego
- Real Estate - 649 - Western Racine County
- Real Estate - 650 - Racine, Kenosha Counties
- Real Estate - 651 - Lake and Country
- Real Estate - 652 - Milwaukee Value Homes Under $50,000
- Real Estate - 653 - Mobile-Manufactured Homes
- Real Estate - 654 - Wisconsin Outlying Counties
- Real Estate - 655 - For Sale By Owner
- Real Estate - 657 - R.E. U.S.A.
- Real Estate - 659 - Farms
- Real Estate - 660 - Lots, Acreage
- Real Estate - 663 - Investment Property
- Real Estate - 666 - Business Property
- Real Estate - 669 - Industrial Property Sale/Lease
- Real Estate - 675 - R.E. Sell, Trade, Etc.
- Real Estate - 678 - Real Estate Wanted
- Rentals - 501 - EOH
- Rentals - 502 - Rooms-Downtown
- Rentals - 503 - Rooms-East
- Rentals - 504 - Rooms-North
- Rentals - 505 - Rooms-West
- Rentals - 506 - Rooms-South
- Rentals - 507 - Rooms-Suburban
- Rentals - 508 - Roommates, Etc.
- Rentals - 510 - Furnished Rentals
- Rentals - 515 - Senior Living
- Rentals - 518 - Apts.-Downtown
- Rentals - 519 - Apts.-North Shore
- Rentals - 520 - Apts.-East Suburban
- Rentals - 521 - Apts.-Brown Deer, Glendale
- Rentals - 522 - Apts.-Ozaukee Co.
- Rentals - 523 - Apts.-Sheboygan Co.
- Rentals - 524 - Apts.-North
- Rentals - 526 - Apts.-Milwaukee Northwest
- Rentals - 528 - Apts.-Menomenee Falls
- Rentals - 530 - Apts.-Washington Co.
- Rentals - 532 - Apts.-West, Wauwatosa
- Rentals - 534 - Apts.-Brookfield, Elm Grove
- Rentals - 535 - Apts.-Waukesha Co. North
- Rentals - 536 - Apts.-City of Waukesha
- Rentals - 537 - Apts.-Waukesha Co. South
- Rentals - 538 - Apts.-Jefferson, Dodge Co.
- Rentals - 540 - Apts.-South
- Rentals - 542 - Apts.-Southeast, Suburban
- Rentals - 544 - Apts.-Southwest, West Allis
- Rentals - 546 - Apts.-Milwaukee-Southwest
- Rentals - 548 - Apts.-New Berlin, Muskego
- Rentals - 549 - Apts.-Western Racine Co.
- Rentals - 550 - Apts.-Racine, Kenosha Co.
- Rentals - 552 - Apts.-Outlying Counties
- Rentals - 556 - Houses, Condos, Townhouses-City
- Rentals - 558 - Houses, Condos, Townhouses-Suburban
- Rentals - 560 - Housing Rent or Sale
- Rentals - 561 - Flats/Apts
- Rentals - 563 - Rental Agencies
- Rentals - 566 - Vacation Rentals
- Rentals - 567 - Time Share, etc.
- Rentals - 569 - Wanted to Rent
- Rentals - 572 - Business, Office Rentals
- Rentals - 578 - Miscellaneous Rentals
- Transportation - 411 - Automotive Services
- Transportation - 413 - Sport Utility Vehicles
- Transportation - 415 - Vans, Pick-ups
- Transportation - 418 - Mini-vans
- Transportation - 420 - Trucks, trailers, Etc.
- Transportation - 425 - Autos Wanted
- Transportation - 430 - Auto Parts - Services
- Transportation - 433 - Automotive Miscellaneous
- Transportation - 435 - Motorcycles, Etc.
- Transportation - 445 - Sports Cars
- Transportation - 448 - Classic Cars
- Transportation - 455 - Station Wagons
- Transportation - 460 - Automobiles for Sale
- Transportation - 465 - Convertibles
- Transportation - 468 - Vehicles For Rent
To place your newspaper ad over the phone or if you are a business, please call the Lake County Classified Advertising Department at 262-367-3272.
To discuss your online ad over the phone, please call the Lake County Online Advertising Department at 262-367-3272.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
bullmastiff puppies for sale 4 beautiful fawn females. 12 wks old, healthy, utd on vaccines, AKC,
socialized and litter trained. Parents on premises. See full ad...
automobile for sale 1980 Camero. All original numbers. V8 engine,automatic,clean, in storage for 25 years. Does not run. 115,000 miles. Absolutely no emails. Call only. Cash only
1-262-334-0261 See full ad...
Wisconsin Peshtigo River: 1712 Wisconsin Peshtigo River: 1712 sq ft home, 3BR, 2 BA, 8.61 wooded A, 692 ft of frontage, Sun rm, GFP, C/A, 2 - 4 car GA;1 heated, BOAT DOCK w/ concrete slab Peshtigo, Marinette, Crivitz areas. $250,000 Consider land contract (414)587-6302 See full ad...
Executive Gorgeous 3,200 Sq. Ft. RIVERFRONT (6 Offices) BEAUTIFUL Office Property For Lease
Total Space Available:3,200
SFRental Rate:$0.94 /SF/MonthProperty
Space Available: 3,200 /Rental Rate:$3,000 /Month
BuildingLease Type:NNNLease Term:36 Months
No. Parking Spaces:8
1 conference room, 1reception area, kitchen.
Beautiful Art Deco style with large windows and high ceilings. Option furnished OR unfurnished.
Window coverings, 1 working vault
2 copiers, patio, yard access, gas grill.
Highlights Central Air, Lighted parking, street parking
Wired for internet/cable TV
Large office supply room
8' x 6' working vault
3,200 sq. ft. offices amongst a beautiful park-like setting, overlooking the Milwaukee River / Thiensville dam. Walking distance to shopping, churches, village park, police & fire department and more. 15 Minutes North of Milwaukee via I-43. See full ad...
GORGEOUS Exec. 450 Sq. Ft. Office - HEAT INCLUDED
Gorgeous executive 450-sq. ft. office with a beautiful park setting on the Milwaukee River overlooking the Thiensville dam.
Office space with Kitchenette and Heat Included.
118 Green Bay Rd. Available immediately.
Also available: 32,00 sq. ft. first floor offices - includes:
* 6 offices, large reception area
* Conference room
* Two bathrooms
* Tasteful decor, many large windows and high ceilings
* Furnished OR unfurnished!
* Working vault and more!
* MUST SEE
Menomonee Falls: HALLMARK Ornaments Third Annual HALLMARK ORNAMENT Secondary Market Sidewalk Sale. 100's of HALLMARK ornaments from 1980's - 2013. Huge Variety: Many at Bargain Prices - Many Hard to Find Ornaments - Many in Mint Condition in their Original Boxes. Sidewalk Sale One Day Only: Saturday, 7/26, 10 am -2 pm, N78 W14551 Appleton Ave. (On the sidewalk next to Shelley's Hallmark in the North Pointe Shopping Center - across the street from Menomonee Falls High School). Event sponsored by the Falls Ornament Collectors Club See full ad...
FSBO! Lovely Wauwatosa Brick Duplex 2732-34 N. Wauwatosa Ave. (76th St.) FSBO! Opportunity knocks for you with this lovely brick duplex conveniently located on Wauwatosa Ave. (76th St.). Very sound building with spacious room sizes and built-in china cabinets and bookshelves. Updated bathroom and kitchen. Ample storage. Patio with nice landscaping. Just move in! Great opportunity to obtain rent and apply it towards your mortgage! 2BR/1BA per unit. All appliances included. $224,905.
Nice, quiet, and clean neighborhood with great parks, schools, and shops nearby.
Open House, Saturday, July 26, 2014 from 12-4pm.
Call 414-218-2905 for more information or an independent showing.
See full ad...
LDPE Film Scrap and Plastic Scrap We are exporters and Suppliers OF Below materials ABS Plastic HDPE Plastic LDPE Plastic LLDPE Plastic Nylon Plastic OPP Plastic OPS Plastic PB Plastic PBT Plastic PC Plastic PC-ABS Plastic PE Plastic PEEK Plastic PEI Plastic PET Plastic PETG Plastic Polyester Plastic Polyketone Plastic Polysulfone Plastic PP Plastic PVDF Plastic PS Plastic PTFE Plastic PVC Plastic SAN Plastic TPE Plastic TPO Plastic TPU PlasticAluminium foil in microwave.....$1500LDPE FILM SCRAPBABY DIAPER IN BALEPET FLAKECOMPRESSOR SCRAPELECTRIC MOTOR SCRAPABS COMPUTER SCRAPUSED CPU SCRAPHDPE BOTTLES SCRAPPET BOTTLES SCRAPPU FOAM SCRAPCOPPER SCRAP 99.99%ALUMINUM SCRAPBOPP ROLLS SCRAPUBC ALUMINUM CAN SCRAPPLASTIC SCRAPALUMINUM RADIATOR SCRAPsealed fridge compressor with full drained oil compressor scrap LDPE Film Scrap, 100% Clean and Clear , 98/2, 98/1 and 95/5 ........$350 usd Per mt CIF.COMPRESSOR SCRAP.....$400 usd Per mt CIF.Eps Block Scrap.......$400 usd Per mt CIF.Motherboard computer scrap .....$370 usd Per mt CIF.Aluminum Scrap.....Price: $900 usd Per mt CIF.copper scraps 99.99%.....Price: $3500 usd Per mt CIF.ldpe film scrap white ...........$350 per m/t CIF hdpe film scrap ...........$350 per m/t CIFEPS Densified blocks Natural White Colors...$350 per m/t CIF pet bottle scrap ...........$350 per m/t CIFAvailable Stock: 700 Metric Tones.Minimum Order: 25 Metric Tones.Payment Terms; Bank transfer (T/T).Origin: USADelivery Period: 31 days.Kindly inform us the quantity you need for your trial order .Awaiting your response.Mr William Morgan See full ad...
Mother Allie Crumble Sept 23, Mother Allie Crumble Sept 23, 1911-July 22nd 2013 1 year today. Dear mother in our hearts you hold a place no one else could ever fill, I will love you forever. Your Baby "Nan" Nancy & family & freinds See full ad...
Great Business Location near Wal-Mart/Target. FLEX Office/Industrial Space for Lease Each unit consists of an entry lobby, two toilet rooms, finished area (carpet, painted drywall walls, air conditioning) and warehouse/light manufacturing area. Warehouse units are heated by gas-fired suspended unit heaters; finished areas are heated/cooled by roof-top gas forced air, electric air conditioning. Electrical service varies; minimum service available is 200 amp, 240 volt with three phase in some units. Time Warner is available to the building.
12020 West Feerick Street 36,000 square feet divided into nine units varying in size from 3,200 square feet to 8,000 square feet. All units have docks. Two or more units can be combined to accommodate larger requirements. Clear height in unfinished area is 16’. Ample parking - approximately 1 space for 500 square feet of rented area.
12040 West Feerick Street 56,400 square feet divided into thirteen units varying in size from 3,200 square feet to 8,000 square feet. All units have drive-in doors. Two or more units can be combined to accommodate larger requirements. Clear height in unfinished area is 16’. Ample parking - approximately 1 space for 500 square feet of rented area.
Unit floor plans available for viewing on our website at www.wispacesolutions.com and arrange for a showing today!
See full ad...