Mukwonago Chamber's golf outing is Wednesday
The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Center will host a golf outing at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 20, at Hawks View Golf Club, 7377 Krueger Road, Lake Geneva; sign in from 9 to 10:30. The $110 cost includes 18 holes of golf, half a cart, lunch, dinner, hole prizes, raffles, silent auction items, free beer and networking. Dinner only option: $30.
There will also be four hole-in-one chances that include a $20,000 vehicle, a $15,000 vehicle, one $10,000 cash prize and a trip worth $5,000.
For more information, call (262) 363-7758 or send an email to April Reska, director@mukwonago chamgber.org.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- CPA Presents - "Avner the Eccentric"
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Need some holiday gift ideas for that golfer in your life?
- Elation Dance Center Presents: Wonders of the Season
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Santa Lucia Festival & Craft Fair Dec. 7
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog