Valuable carp on the loose in Eagle Spring Lake
If you come up with a carp on Eagle Spring Lake in the Town of Eagle that has been tagged by the Eagle Spring Management District, it could be worth $500.
The management district released two such carp in the lake last summer, but none were turned in. It has now tagged four more carp.
To be eligible for the reward, the carp must be caught by any legal means between May 1 and Sept. 6, 2010. The tag must be intact on the fish for the reward to be valid. Fish must be presented to district Chairman Thomas Day; he can be reached at (262) 594-3231.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog