Pavement buckles near Mukwonago
The pavement in the right lane of southbound I-43 near Highway 83 in Mukwonago has buckled, according to a bulletin from the state Department of Transportation.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops
- Templeton students earn State Honors
- Silver Circle Sports Events Announces 2013 SummitFest
- Hamilton student named Academic All-Star
- St. Paul's Youth Annual Rummage Sale
- Oconomowoc native named 2013 GRAEF associate
- Shakespeare Wealth Mgt brings World-Renowned Futurist, Daniel Burrus, to Pewaukee
- Marcy students provide for SOS summer needs
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog