|Village of Big Bend||Village of East Troy|
|Town of Eagle||Town of Mukwonago|
|Village of Eagle||Village of Mukwonago|
|Town of East Troy||Town of Vernon|
|Mukwonago School District (K-12)||St. John's Evangelical (private)|
|East Troy School District (K-12)||St. Joseph Catholic School (private)|
|Palmyra-Eagle School District (K-12)||St. Paul Lutheran School (private)|
|Christ Lutheran School (private)||St. Theresa Catholic School (private)|
Click here for a link that tells you where to go to vote; lists your elected officials (from alderman to president); and even offers sample ballots.
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Winter Services, Inc. Hires General Manager
- Hamilton students score high in W!SE Financial Literacy Certification
- Lake Country Clean Water Festival Makes a Splash
- Palmyra-Eagle Students Studying Abroad
- Express Employment Professionals Awarded “Best of Staffing”
- First annual Village Extreme to be held June 22, 2013 in Brookfield Village
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Annual Picnic
- FREE Week- Basketball Academy
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog