Police look for home invasion suspect
The Town of East Troy Police Department has released a sketch of a man wanted for an attempted home invasion on Dec. 2.
Police said that a man armed with a handgun knocked at a house on Walnut Street in the Miramar subdivision. When the resident answered the door, the man pointed the handgun at the person and then fled, police said.
Police said the man is described as 16 to 20 years old, about 6 feet tall with ear-length brown hair and some facial hair. He was wearing, blue jeans, a dark blue down-type winter coat and gray tennis shoes.
The East Troy School District went on exterior lockdown as a precaution because of the invasion and the age of the suspect, Village of East Troy police said.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the East Troy police at (262) 642-3700.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog