A 53-year-old Mukwonago woman who pleaded no contest in October to stealing more than $225,000 from Brookfield’s Management Research Services (MRS) was sentenced to two years in prison on Monday, Dec. 9.
A couple accused of allegedly dealing heroin out of their Mukwonago apartment were charged on Tuesday, Nov. 12 with numerous drug-related offenses.
Mukwonago resident Jill McIntyre, accused in September of vandalizing several monuments outside Miller Park, was determined to be mentally incompetent by medical professionals at Winnebago Mental Health Facility.
Mukwonago resident Victoria T. Boivin pleaded no contest on Monday, Oct. 7 to three counts of felony business theft, having been accused in June of draining a Brookfield business expense account of more than $225,000 in less than four years.
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Ballroom is Back at the Schauer Center!
- Grow Your Creative Side at the Schauer Center
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers
- Kids Can Create a Masterpiece with Youth Visual Art Classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog