Pewaukee resident and 2013 Oconomowoc High School graduate Craig Ireland, 19, passed away in his sleep this past week from an acute asthma attack, according to the Waukesha County Medical Examiner.
What better way to spend a summer's day than boating on Lac LaBelle. And, if, in the course of that outing you happen to pick up some knowledge of the area, then consider that leisure time to be educational as well.
City of Oconomowoc — The city's 2014 street improvement plan was released this week, and it shows plenty of road work for the rest of the construction season.
Many people knew Craig Ireland. And not just heard of him. They truly knew the guy.
A 31-year-old Oconomowoc man allegedly robbed a food truck at knife point last August because he was high on heroin and looking to buy more.
Anyone trying to call the Oconomowoc/Hartland Masonic Lodge, 307 N. Lake Street, may discover something new: The number's been disconnected.
Last week the box office opened for the 2014-15 season at the Oconomowoc Arts Center.
Theatre on Main is moving to a new site outside of Oconomowoc's downtown this fall. Was Theatre on Main correct in moving out of downtown?
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Terri Enghofer Writes Memoir: A Lump in the Road
- Kettle Moraine Jr. Laser Baseball/Softball Club to Hold 2015 Season Tryouts
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- SummerStage Presents “Talley’s Folley”
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- soothe your soul in door county, wi - blissfull yoga retreat with soul on yoga
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog