Oconomowoc Community Center unveiling Feb. 7, see what's inside
City of Oconomowoc - Come see for yourself the "wow" packed into the new 21,000-square-foot Community Center that offers stunning views of Lac La Belle.
The city officially unveils its new downtown jewel with a grand opening ceremony from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7. A ribbon-cutting is planned for 5:30 p.m.
The new rec center is a far cry from the rundown facility that once stood down the road. Parks, Recreation and Forestry Director John Kelliher said on several occasions how the design of the new space was tweaked and retweaked to keep the entire community in mind.
Select our related stories to read about the makeup of the City of Oconomowoc's new center of attraction.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog