Oconomowoc gives Wisco a major push
Oconomowoc gave Wisconsin Lutheran all it could handle.
A frigid Friday night in Oconomowoc was even cooler than expected when the home team lost 27-10 to the visiting Vikings, one week after another tough loss to West Bend East.
Cooney held a lead over the perennial Wisconsin Little Ten title contender in the fourth quarter, but Wisco went on a scoring flurry in the final period to put away the Raccoons.
“If we want to cash in the chips, let’s cash in the chips. We’ve got two games. We win two, we get in the playoffs. If we win one, we got a winning record, which is big for these seniors. We’ll show up and play, I know that.”
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Americana Band Whiskey Belles Coming to the Schauer Center!
- Waukesha Just Between Friends Sale Starts March 21
- FREE Children's Easter Egg Hunt / Candy Drop
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- GRAMMY® Award-Winner Randy Brecker Trumpet Clinic with students from Hartford, Arrowhead and Oconomowoc
- Step Your Way Into the Schauer Center With Step Afrika!
- 2 Lake Country Lutheran Soccer players named to 2013 Lutheran HS All American Team
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog