livinglakecountry.com Staff Blogs Fire destroys Mukwonago garage http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/staffblogs Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:08:00 GMT A garbage can on fire outside the garage of a house on Squire Lane in the Town of Mukwonago spread to the garage before fire crews could contain the blaze Friday afternoon. The fire breached the attic of the house but did not spread into the lower levels of the house, according to Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Stien. Town of Mukwonago resident Adam Sutkiewicz took this photo of his neighbor's house on Squire Lane. Sutkiewicz said he heard several explosions from the fire. Family members in the house got out safely and no firefighters were injured in the fire. Stein said there was no estimate on cost of damage as the investigation is continuing at this time. en-us Lake Country Watch http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/staffblogs/LakeCountryWatch.html http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/staffblogs/LakeCountryWatch.html Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:38:53 PDT