Flight for Life called for Menomonee County Park bicycle accident
58-year-old man found unconscious and covered in cuts, news release states
A 58-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported by helicopter to Froedtert Memorial Hospital Wednesday night after a fall from his bicycle left him unconscious.
The man, identified as Jyotirindra Sengupta, was found by police in Menomonee County Park unconscious and covered in cuts at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, according to a department news release. The man was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and no vehicles were involved, the release reads.
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jennifer Wallschlaeger said Thursday that the man was still hospitalized and police were investigating the incident.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department was joined in response by the Village of Lannon Police Department. The Village of Menomonee Falls, Village of Lannon and Town of Lisbon Fire Departments also responded to the incident.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- LEARN ABOUT COMMON CORE SEPT. 20
- Mukwonago's Bark for Life to Benefit American Cancer Society
- All God’s Children of Delafield Announces A New Playground Being Built; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Public Hearing on Town of Merton Garbage Pickup
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff
- Household and Agricultural Hazardous Waste Special Collection: Saturday, September 13 – Oconomowoc
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog