Tax Season and First Quarter of 2013 Increases Printing Costs for Businesses
Cartridge World – Brookfield Offers Cost-Saving Ideas
While the New Year created opportunities to start new resolutions, marketing plans and budgets, it also marked the start of tax season. For local business owners, accountants and tax preparers, that also meant more paperwork and printing.
“Businesses are facing a huge increase in printing during this time of the year, so it’s a great time to examine home and office printing costs,” says Corrine Nareski, owner of Cartridge World - Brookfield. “Companies can easily reduce their office printing cost by up to 30 percent – by simply choosing the right printers, printing modes and printer cartridges.”
Cartridge World, the leading ink and toner retailer and franchisor, suggests the following tips to help cut costs on printing:
1. Use Draft Print Mode – Many print applications have a “draft print” mode that uses less ink to print documents. The text will look more gray than black, so use the feature on documents that will be used internally.
2. Use the Right Printer – Match office printing needs with the right machine. Color inkjet printers are not designed for printing hundreds of black-and-white pages. For high-volume printing, use a mono laser printer and high-yield toner cartridges to double printing output at almost half the price.
3. Buy Remanufactured Cartridges – Save up to 30 percent on printing by buying high-performance ink and toner from Cartridge World – instead of full-priced cartridges from office supply stores. The products are 100 percent guaranteed and eco friendly. To calculate how much money can be saved, visit Cartridge World - Brookfield or www.CartridgeWorld.com/Brookfield-WI/53045-0722
4. Use Print Preview – Use the “print preview” function that displays how pages will appear before they are printed. This feature can help resolve formatting issues before printing.
5. Use Duplex Printers – By using duplex printing, which prints on two sides of a sheet of paper, you can cut your printing job in half.
Businesses can save hundreds to thousands of dollars a year if they buy the right printers and printing supplies. “At Cartridge World - Brookfield, we are office printing experts. Count on us to answer printing questions that the big boxes don’t know and that the manufacturers don’t want you to know,” Nareski added.
To learn how much your business can save on office printing costs, visit your local store or Cartridge World’s online savings calculator. Businesses can also request a quote online.
Cartridge World is the leading ink and toner refilling retailer and franchisor in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. Cartridge World stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to buying new printer cartridges, offering a 30-40 percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Cartridge World offers a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges, using state-of-the-art processes and high quality inks and toners. Voted No. 1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,700 franchised retail locations in 50 countries. For more information, call 888-99-REFILL or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com/Brookfield-WI/53045-0722
The world’s largest specialty retailer of ink and toner printer cartridges, Cartridge World sells more than 3,000 different printer cartridges for home and office printers, copiers and fax machines. Cartridge World – Brookfield is locally and family-owned and operated by Shawn and Corrine Nareski. The store is located just west of Brookfield Road at 19035 W Bluemound Road, Brookfield, Wis. For more information on Cartridge World’s eco-friendly products, contact Shawn or Corrine Nareski at 262-754-2901, firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to www.CartridgeWorldUSA.com/store722.